We, Mikron Gauges and Instruments
, have specialized machines and tools for making cost-effective Taper Mandrel, Dial Gauge, Thread Tap, Flush Pin Gauge,
and many other products. Our company is active as a manufacturer
of the mentioned array and is ruling the customers hearts because of excellence. Since 2008
, we have been active in this business and have set many milestones in the industry. We are thankful to our employees, investors, vendors, shipment partners, etc., who support us in different business operations and help in the successful accomplishment of the tasks.
We believe that in order to survive in the market it is necessary to keep the production plant in line with the modern technology. Thus, we do update our unit after regular intervals of time, which, in turn, enables us to get better outputs. Apart from this, we organize training sessions for our employees so that they can be trained in handling new machines and their skills can be polished.
Our company claims itself as an ideal store and every time, we have proven our worth by surpassing customers expectations. Brands We Deal In
The products made by us are available under the brand name Micron
in the market, which is widely popular among customers because of the quality and fair rates. Why Us?
The following are some reasons which make us the best destination to purchase various products:
- Our offered range of products including Flush Pin Gauge, Thread Tap, Dial Gauge, Taper Mandrel, etc., is highly reliable.
- We are supported by a dexterous team of professionals who leave no stone unturned to manufacture a flawless array.
- We follow strict quality standards while carrying out the production, packaging and all other processes.
- Our network distribution is wide and timely delivery of products is assured by us at clients doorstep.
- We have a big warehouse in which we store surplus products and thus can meet immediate orders.
- We have a strong vendor base that is focused on providing quality raw material to us.
- We can provide customized packaging options and charge nominal rates for our offerings.